wats the best car

Asked by Feb 22, 2009 at 02:19 PM

Lancer evolution IX..It can be supercar-killer in a track..

105

If you think that theevo IX stock is a supercar killer, then you must have an extremely loose definition of supercar, though the evo is highly modifiable and cheap. The "best car" label is something that requires consideration of bias seeing as many people have different preferences, such as price, fuel efficiency, looks, and maybe even performance :P. But personally, in my personal little world, the 911 series, specifically the 911 gt3 RS, is the best car in the world.

I didnt say that the evo is a supercar.Its not.I think that it has potencial,its a low budget car(compared to 911gt3 rs),and mainly u can use it everywhere.The fQ340 version is capeable enough.Of course as u say the conditions(prefences) are different for everyone..At the east europe, lancer evolution is one of the 'best'car to have.

105

Sorry if I said the evo is a supercar, it just semed as if you were saying that it beat supercars on a regular basis.