what is up with all the tuner pieces of shit on the car IQ game...

5

Asked by Feb 18, 2009 at 07:15 PM

5

there aint nothing wrong with tuner pieces, every one is to there own taste, if you dont like it, you know what to do. People come on here to post either to find info out or post and talk about there pride and joys. Im a tuner and modder and im also into sweet new rides. I think if you actually took the time to find more out about the intrest of so many people through out the world you would find that there is much more to it tahn meets the eye. You should attend one of many of the big events that are held all over the world and you will just see actually how many tuners there are out there. Plus ahving tuners that are diced on here also makes for greater converstaion and a better and harder gaming experience.

bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing