why does this thing only ask american names of cars.some countries have differrent names for cars

Asked by Feb 12, 2009 at 01:22 PM

why doesnt car iq ask u from wich country you are from and then ask relavant questions that applies

5

i totally agree ive never been to america so i dont have a clue about some of the cars

55

it also asks about cars only available in Europe, cars no one has seen in America other than on pics and shows.

5

there are 2 solutions to your dilema,1 obviously if you browse the net you will find every conseviable make and model known to man in europe or why not take time out and do a tour of europe hiring various veichles along your journey

the problim is not that i dont know any thing of cars its just that it irratates me to see that "america is the one and only" my car iq is not bad i think 158?????????????? well any way shot for the reply. yours faithfully 450hp lotus 7

5

Your car sounds awsome mate ive just bought the new audi r8 v10 its an awsome machine i will send you a pic soon its just over the pond here its a bit on the dark side not the time of day for taking a snapshot

i love the r8 send me some pics. werent audi also going to bring out the r8 in the diesel lemans motor setup aswell?