body kit

5

Asked by Feb 02, 2009 at 02:13 AM

i live in geelong where can i buy a body kit from and stuff

7,505

Most kits can be bought on the internet, but I recommend you have a shop install it if you have no clue what you're doing... A body shop that is...

5

of course get them fitted but i search on the internet and there arent ne for my car

2,040

Your profile says you have a Nissan Pulsar? If that's correct, you'll have great difficulty finding anything aftermarket for that car. It was a real failure for Nissan and only stuck around for a minimum number of years. If that's the car you want the kit for, I admire your enthusiam! GOOD LUCK!