A little complaint :-)

15

Asked by Jan 29, 2009 at 04:23 AM

Why do you have to put american cars in a quiz too? There are many cars I've never seen them. I can't help if we, Europeans have better looking cars and we do not import so many models as you do :-p

Have a nice day!

5

true true

1,095

come now... are you trying to spark contraversey??? I love american cars and like the styling of them... Better looking is in the eyes of the beholder and honestly i can rarely tell the differnece of a puegeot 205 and a 206 so we americans build fine looking cars IMO and we have trouble identifying your cars too... and we dont import any of your cars really either... certainly not as many as we export...

15

True, true... :-) Yeah, I don't like american cars very much... not even muscle cars. Thank's god for the different taste I believe you about the P's 205 and 206... that's the same as for me the difference of those ford pick-ups I see in american movies :-)

2,210

Alex...well stated!

3,175

most of the style is really bland for there "sports" models and the interiors are all cheap and break though. i dont like american cars for those reasons. say what you will about japanese interiors being cheap but they def arent as cheap as american cars and they motors will last twice as long with twice as less babying.

15

Jeah, and european cars have a fancy interior but especially french cars have one third of lifespan as japanese.

1,095

i knew you would warm up to me ...

7,395

why do people think japanese cars last longer than american cars??? i have multiple friends driving around 80s and 90s escorts and cavaliers with 300k miles on them and they beat them terribly and never get the oil changed on time.

15

Hey! I was talking about europeans Vs japanese, of course in the same price range. Well, we don't have many american cars to compare with. A few Chryslers, Chevrolets (smaller ones aka Kalos, ex daewoo) etc... Sure, a V8 is far more robust than 4cyl., but we have a bit higher gas prices, insurance, ...

7,395

yeah i dont know much about european cars when it comes to their lifespan. all i know is that oil changes run almost $100 on them and if a part breaks its going to break the bank before its fixed haha. they look hot though

1,095

haha... i cant get my oil changed for under 140 at a shop anymore... i can do it myself for about 50 though... and it depends on the car... mainstream euro cars are just like mainstream ones here parts are everywhere because the cars are everywhere... sure its tough to find parts for a 1995 Alpha GTB but thats because only 5 were delivered to the customer before they evaporated (lol sarcasam i love alpha but lets be honest... not the greatest built cars...)

7,395

yeah im in wisconsin and bmw and mercedes are $100 for oil changes. i get my 300C done for $50 and i run full synthetic always. plus i can actually do some work on it myself if i like.

15

If you ever (God forbid!!!) crash your BMW or Merc, than you'll see the true european prices for parts :)