turbo for b-series motor

55

Asked by Jan 22, 2009 at 12:11 PM

this is more a businees ad then a question. i have a garrett t28 turbo and bseries manifold i dont need. if any is intersted mke me an offer and i set sumthing  up on ebay. i rather see it go to sum1 who is actually going to use it like it should be used and based on this site that shouldnt be a problem. ibought it for my teg but then decide to race competitively andd the turbo would change the class i run in. paid $1100 for everything make and offer. my loss your gain

2,300

That's all you have and you're asking 1100.00? Where is the management system, plumbing and innercooler?

55

i was going to build my own kit but never got that far. im not asking $1100, thats wat i paid. the turbo was $950 alone. I'm just trying to salvage anything i can out of to put towards an upgrade in my suspension

55

its just that when i decided to SCCA autocross i at least wanted to be compettitive in my class, and a turbocharged LS in a higher class wont cut it. if had more cash and could upgrade some internals and vtec head swap like i planneds it would be a different story but im incurring all off my student loans in may so i need to cut my spending.

2,300

So in reality, you didn't do your homework? For autocross, the turbo would not be your best choice due to the accleration and braking. To build and maintain boost would be difficult; a supercharger would have been a more intelligent choice. PLUS! YOU PAID WAY TOO MUCH! You expect someone else to bail you out of your mistake? GOOD LUCK finding a gullible person.

2,300

It still needs a management system. Did you think you just had to connect the pieces?

55

I did do my homework and i know i need the management system and i have places where i can get it as well as all the neccesary peices, i never intended to run autox when i started this turbo project, i was going to set the car up for the streets. As for paying too much it was the turbo i wanted at the lowest price i could find and it was my fault, but im not asking any1 to bail me out. im just trying to give it to sumone who has the money and time to build the kit, im not even asking anywhere near $1100 for it and id sell for a whole lot less sumwhere around $400-$500 which i think is more than a fair price considering the turbo alone is worth over $800