boosts

45

Asked by Jan 14, 2009 at 12:19 PM

So am I to understand now that we have to purchase "boosts" on the Car IQ game? Count me out if it is.

8,125

I think you can but I think the traditional ways of gaining boost still apply in the game. IE rich people get it easier but if they are retarded they still won't get anywhere.

45

I was playing this moring and I never received a single boost and I got plenty of the answers correct. Mayber there is just a glitch.

2,035

you can get boost - it's not that you get a lot correct, it's that you get a lot correct in a row with no mistakes.

45

yes i realize that...does 20 in a row or more count...trust me, something was wrong

2,170

Nancy, that game is JACKED! The way it did work was if you got 10 correct in a row, the manufacturer and model, you got a boost. As you progress with the game by increasing your level, it gets more difficult and less fair. I quit playing it after I failed to advance past 303. You will have to get anywhere from 7-15 correct in a row to advance. When you miss, it will drop you multiple places; usually two. The only way I was able to advance was to build boost points and use them when I was 100% sure of the car. Also, if you're in North America or Canada, expect to see volumes of exotics and European that you're unfamiliar with. They certainly stack the deck against you. BUT...if you play the Infinite Quiz, it fair and you can advance as far as you want to! Piss on the other game; it will only frustrate you. By the way...very pretty!

45

Hey there. I haven't been able to get past 314 this week and it is very frustrating. There certainly are a lot of European cars that I'm unfamiliar with but was still doing well in the game. But like you said, it started getting frustrating when i hit 300. I think I also need to brush up on my Lamborghini's, the all look the same to me! LOL. I have tried the Infininte Quiz and I do like it. Thanks for the compliment.

45

Hey again. I just went on Car IQ for shits and giggles, got my first question completely correct, went up to 315 and got 2 free boosts...LOL. Glitchville!

2,170

It's very well deserved!

935

Mr. Saunders! Behave yourself! ;) Just messing with ya bud!

2,170

It's all good Chris!