cars

Asked by Dec 16, 2008 at 05:51 PM

whats the best car ever?

the fastest car and mos texpensive is th bugati vairon

7,855

only most expensive... Fastest street legal is currently the SSC Ultima Aero TT

2,100

There is NO SUCH CREATURE! Only because EVERYONE will have their own opinion of what's "BEST." Were you to ask me, I'd say the Volkswagon GOLF GTI, the models from the late 1970's through the mid 1980's in European Specifications. It was a car that did everything very well and was quite affordable.

215

I'm a fan of the new Nissan GT-R. It has the fastest 0-60 time of any production vehicle.

2,100

Who wouldn't be a big fan of such a vehicle? Problem is, it's not reasonably affordable for the average person. Yes, you'll see them on the road. They'll be driven by the snobs that can afford to add one to their vehicle "fleet". You'll see an occasional person that's either sponsored by Nissan or an executive for the company with one. Afforability puts this one out of reach for the average tuner.

225

no no man it doesnt have the fastest 0-60 of ANY vehicle.

215

Ur right my bad. I meant production car. Im sure a jet or the space shuttle is faster.

3,035

are you retarded it doesnt even come close to the fastest 0-60 time but it is a bad ass car it might be one of the most technologicly advanced cars but not the quickest to 60

7,855

fastest 0-60 for a production 4-seater... You have to note though that there are company tuners (Barabus 9ff ect) that make faster 4 seaters, and that even to claim against none modified competition you have to void the warranty by turning off the traction control which does as much protecting the borg-warner double clutch transmission as it does keeping traction..