caravan for?????

65

Asked by Dec 13, 2008 at 11:43 PM

ok i want something that will outrun a 2000 mustang GT but i want my insurance to go up as little as possable what should i get???

8,115

What are you looking to spend? Are you wanting to do work or something out of the box? My personal opinion is that a car should reflect the driver, so the best thing I can tell you is to look around for cars you like the look of and find a way to either buy or make one as fast as you want it... This can end up taking longer than expected (Proud owner of a 1976 Porsche Paperweight), and it sounds like you know someone you want to one-up... Aim for low 14s 1/4's to high 13's assuming the Mustang has little to no mods...

65

ok thanks that has done some help i like the muscle cars im probly gonna trade for a '99- '01 camaro aint had a chance to see what the car get on the 1/4 mile but yeah what am i lookin to spend? i wanna keep it under 10 large but thats probly not gonna happen