is this a good car

5

Asked by Dec 12, 2008 at 11:28 AM

what brand of car is this

5

This car!!!!

2,210

That isn't a good picture but going strictly by the grille, I'd guess it's a GM product; more than likely a Pontiac. And...more than likely a concept drawing.

5

I know it isn't a good picture but I can tell you it ain't a GM product it is in fact a Maybach excellero!

2,210

In all honesty...I thought you were asking a question rather than initating a "guess the car quiz?" Only the ultra wealthy can afford a Maybach; most working class folks, like me could care less about a Maybach. Thanks for wasting MY time.