Ford vs. Chevys

5

Asked by Dec 11, 2008 at 02:01 PM

What is the price difference of a used F-150 vs. a Chevy Sierra or Silverado

1,025

how used... and what do you want in a truck...

3,035

yea what year cause the older chevys are notorious for balljoints, brake line/fuel line rot out and sway bar links and bushings. id say ford would be the way to go though if your looking for one

2,100

I agree with Fred. If you compare a Ford head to head with a comparable GM product, the FORD will win in several areas. The fit and finish is better and it is much more reliable. Plus, GM is really hurting more than the other automakers...is buying GM a better investment than a FORD? as is presently, FORD is much stronger company wise.

10

Ford cheaper has great relieance and mpg the chevy has great relieance mpg and more features