Make and Model

25

Asked by Dec 06, 2008 at 01:40 PM

Why do people pay so much attention to makes and models or cars?

1,015

How on earth will you know anything about the car if you don't know the make or model? it's really good to know when giving evidence too... it's a real pain in the ass when someone tells me suspect "A" was in a white car... well, what was the make and model of the car? do you know how many cars get painted white in an hour? it really grinds my buddies girlfriend's gears becuase we can sit in a parking lot and call out what a car is long before it drives by, just by it's headlights... drives her Batty... people pay attention to cars because they are an interesting device, and I liken them to fine pieces of art... some people like the styling of chevs and not fords, some people like honda's but not dodges... and you can have just as long a conversation about a car as you can any picasso....

2,220

Very well put Chris!

1,015

Thank you! I've had this question put to me many times... Sad as it is, it STILL surprises me how many people wouldn't be able to tell you what make a car was let alone model and year

795

Than you henery ford.also john horace dodge.and of cource edsel