scoring

Asked by Nov 30, 2008 at 08:44 AM

why sometimes do i not get awarded points when i get questions correct? i never fail to have them deducted!
cheers
Barry

2,220

It gets better...wait until it requires you to get 4,5,6 amd sometimes seven in a row correct before awarding a single point. AND!!!! Wait til it starts docking you multiple points for a single miss!...YOU ain't seen mothing yet. To progress four points, I've had to get AT LEAST 40 correct and use AT LEAST 15 boosts! That only has me at around 284....GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the heads up, looks like i've had it easy so far.

2,220

Actually this game genuinely sucks! They post cars that have little or no change through multiple model years...STRIKE! They post cars that most NORMAL folks have no knowledge of...STRIKE and they penalize you more the higher you go. I hadn't played it much until recently because it's almost impossible to advance the score. I learned to trick it but that only produces marginal results.