inter cooler

25

Asked by Nov 29, 2008 at 11:14 AM

what do you have to do to a car to put an intercooler in

2,180

What kind of CAR?....DUUUUH! That's a very generic question with hundreds of possible answers. Buy a complete aftermarket kit that has all the plumbing pre cut and follow the instructions. OR....if you are a good fabricator and welder, make it yourself. Depending upon the vehicle, you'll have to do some disassembly around the bumper, fenders and radiator.

70

first either a tubro kit would be needed or procharger. if its in a kit then u really dont have to plumb it ur self. but it does require u to do some work in the bumber area. i culd answer in more detail if u told me wat car it was

3,155

judging by the picture you want to turbo a saab?

make your own piping, its not hard

305

If it is a B232 2.3L it should (if I am not mistaken) already have a sidemount intercooler, if it is a 2.0L - 4 or a 3.0L 6 it does not have a turbo therefore does not need an intercooler.