boost

Asked by Nov 19, 2008 at 11:52 PM

why cant i use my boost because i have added the application and i do three of them so why cant i use them because i know i havent reached my top level yet

2,180

It should work if you follow the directions. I am in the 270 range on it and BOOST was the only way to actually get ahead on the game.However, I got tired of fighting against it. The further along you get, the more it messes with you. Even when you boost to your high score, after a while, it really fights you. If you get the car right, it doesn't advance you. To go ahead a single number, you'll have to get three, four or five correct. If you miss one, it will drop you several numbers instead of just one. THE ONLY WAY I GOT AHEAD was to build boost points. When I got a car I was 100% sure of, I used the BOOST. Sometimes it let you advance, often it didn't unless you got the next several correct. GOOD LUCK!