whats the worst car

Asked by Nov 01, 2008 at 11:19 AM

what is the worst car

5

pony...

2,985

ford festiva and the chevy aveo

185

1987 Nissan Sunny

145

its tough, chevy has made alot of cars

suzuki fx 1990

15

the worst 2 cars I have ever owned were a lebaron and a corsica horrible and unreliable

5

1989 Buick Regal

195

Ford Taurus. There is no appeal to ever own one of these cars.

255

That's a tough question because although there are some pretty bad cars out there, a lot of them are just awesome in their own ways. It's like your first car. It was(is) a piece of shit, but it was(is) your piece of shit. Example: The Peel P50 (the picture gets more watchable after about 10 seconds) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zW10aTUChk Here are some bad ones: http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/autos/0802/gallery.2008_cr_worst_cars/ Some odd cars and even odder names: http://jalopnik.com/400480/the-top-ten-worst-car-names K, I'm done. Enjoy.

Geo Metro. V3 engine...seriously?

2,050

You never drove or owned a TAURUS SHO!...I outran the Oklahoma, "as in INFINITY STRAIGHTAWAYS"..Highway Patrol in mine. It was one of the fastest cars I've ever owned and I mourn it's passing by FORD!

195

My friend has one of these. I had to look under the hood because i didnt believe him. They get great gas mileage tho.

2,050

The SHO Taurus had an aluminum six cylinder 24 valve multi port fuel injected engine built by Yamaha that produced 220 Horses just five shy of a Mustang GT with 225 at the time. That Taurus was a genuine 145-150 MPH car and it pulled 86g's on the skid pad. Not shabby for a family car. The final version was a 32 valve V-8 but it had camshaft problems.I hated parting with mine but I had to put money into my business, it had to go.

2,050

Ooops!..correction, I meant .86g's and for the record Joel, the Appalachian and Anirondack mountains are on the east coast of america. The Rockies are in the mountain region and the Cascades are on the Pacific Northwest..a little group of islands called Hawaii actually still has live volcanos. So..I feel pretty sure theres more curves in America than down under.

55

2001 Pontiac Aztek, That dumb orange color with the faded black side panels. Ouch This article sums it up http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/18/2007-big-year-for-pontiac-aztek-25-sold/ ps. an honorary member should be the 2003 Ford Excursion. Ouch 8000lbs 6.8 Triton V10 ... 8-10MPG with 3.30 a gallon . OUCH and with a 44 Gallon Tank.... thats 130+ BUCKS hahaha That might be the worst car ever to DRIVE

15

yes, someone who has some brains

355

the ford windstar, pontiac fiero, oldsmobile alero, chevrolet corsica/beretta/pontiac tempest, ford freestyle, chevrolet uplander, pontiac montana SV6, buick terazza, saturn relay, ford pinto, dodge omni/plymouth horizon. I mentioned the vans because they're so very clunky and problematic. The corsica and its cousins have been known for severly rusty doors, causing the doors to fall off if not taken care of. the pinto..........well, you guys know about the infamous pinto! The dodge omni has been known for making the passengers and driver get out the sunroof or windows because the doors would jam. The olds alero is very problematic. ask anyone who has owned/owns an alero! The ford freestyle A.K.A. "taurus x" is very clunky and nothing works at all. And I bet y'all know about the fiero. I think the reason they named it fiero is so the owner will say " my car is on fiero!" ( OK Josh thats enough rambling for tonight )

105

I agree with you, since I had a '99 Taurus SHO. A buddy of mine had a ;90 SHO, awesome cars in their heyday. I'm going to put my vote on either the Renault LeCar or the Fiat Bravo [from the 80s].

35

any thing made by ford

15

pontiac aztec??

65

Oldsmobile Alero. The gas mileage is probably the only decent thing about it