german quality

Asked by Oct 24, 2008 at 02:26 PM

Why does german cars have so bad quality ?

3,245

not all of them do the mercedes and the bmw dont but id have to say that the volkswagen and audi do

2,290

You're kidding right?...You need to go shop ANYTHING German. The fit and finish is 2nd to none.

1,095

Hot damn, when they do break though... That fine German (Over) Engineering is a pain!

2,290

AGREED!,when you need repairs, they're normally NOT a back yard fix. Be prepared to get HOSED by the dealership.

1,095

Actually my Mercedes buddy has found the dealer is the best place to get parts, that they're much cheaper at the dealer... (He's on a first name basis with the parts desk... I'm convinced they'll have a coffee mug with his name on it one day...) That said... he's found the most cost effective method was to go out and buy 3 Parts cars lol ;) he's saved himself thousands of dollars that way.

2,290

I heard that!