Cars in General

Asked by Oct 23, 2008 at 02:05 PM

Why are most of the cars foreign and not domestic? That's why most of my friends no longer play CarIQ, they don't know most of the foreign cars and it is just to frustrating!

8,375

It changes from level to level...

yeah , alot of people can't get to the next level though!! you shouldn't make it so hard for them, what was wrong with the old CarIQ, too easy??

8,375

I dunno, not my game... I use the turbo thing on levels I don't get... Drop your points to where you know the car, push tubo, answer the question you know, do it again...

1,005

it's part of the challenge... and at the end of the day, if you actually pay attention, you learn something about the cars, how they look... which automakers use which cues... Give me a ford, dodge, chev and I can near and abouts not mess up once... Throw in some Fiat, a citroen and a Vauxhall... and I get tripped up... But I'm learning... It's only VW that still really gets me.... stupid company not having thier body sytles for decades at a time! lol