looking for a new truck

65

Asked by Oct 07, 2008 at 09:33 PM

what is the best, most long lived small pickup for 2008 and for 2009

375

Look closely into the Toyota Tacoma. They have 2 and 4 wheel-drives. 4 and 6 cylinder. And although they are on the pricey side the resale value 2, 5 or even 10 years down the road will be worth it. I love GM but the canyon/colorado have had mechanical and fuel mileage issues. The ranger is cute but underpowered with no resale. And the Dakota/Raider or straight up gas guzzlers. The Dakota though does have an optional V8 that scoots along real nice.