hot cars

5

Asked by Oct 04, 2008 at 10:54 PM

what car has a pussy magnet?

2,995

well looking at your least all of them except the mustang lol why would you want a mustang at the same times a porshe or a ferrari just doesnt make sense anyway..... id have to say for a cheaper car it would be a sti or evo something thats fast like that and looks fast will ketch their eye. or pretty much any bmw or lexus or mercedes especially the suv women love suvs for some reason.

9,445

AS you grow up, you will realize most women can care less about the car or brand. They care more about how you take care of it. But then again, with your disrespectful personality, it is probably going to stay dry for you anyway.

85

Def don't buy a car for the "pussy magnet" factor. There is no respect there. If you want a car cause you love cars than get what you want. If you want a car to impress a woman buy a BMW, if you cant afford that because you are too young have mommy and daddy buy you a mustang. Girls love them and it seems to fit your personality well. Please don't buy a wrx/sti or evo, it won't get you girls and you will give us a bad name.

7,565

Agree what girl get turned on by Honda? Mitsubishi? Subaru? (It's not the car it's the brand name they care about... Kinda like with clothes)