name the car

Asked by Sep 26, 2008 at 06:27 AM

wich car is the World's Fastest Production Automobile today?

215

Did you just ask a question and put the answer in your post? Also, the Veyron doesn't even have the highest top speed anymore (look up SSC Aero), not to mention the fact that there are several other cars which are faster around a road track.

i did a mastake i didn't know the picture will be in my question lol lil stupid by me and you are right ssc aero top speed 440 kph and she got 1050 bhp bugatti veron top speed 408 kph with 1001 bhp there is also the Bristol Fighter T with 1012 bhp top speed 430 kph im lil lag need update to my brain (:

215

Heh, I figured it must have been an accident. Also, the new Koenigsegg CCR has yet to do a top speed run, but depending on the gearing, it should be capable of 420+kph (the CCX does 400).

15

bro the SSC Ultimate Aero is the fastest with a top speed of 270mph and 1287hp

215

Yeah, I'm aware the SSC is at the top, I was just adding the CCXR to the list.