Engine swapping

605

Asked by Sep 24, 2008 at 02:57 AM

So I'm probably going to swap out my 3800 Series I with a Series II Supercharged or III Supercharged. I know the Series III has more horsepower but does it have as many/more mods? Also what is the size difference between the 2?

605

Bump

10,295

You definitely should of put it under pontiac then the tuner forum. the main differences between the L67 (SERIES II)and the L32 (SERIES III) is the L32's electronic throttle control, slightly improved cylinder head design, and updated Eaton supercharger, the Generation 5 M90. The L67 will bolt right in smooth as a glove; where as the L32 will be unique, but a big pain in the butt. I think you will be sufficiently satisfied with the L67.

605

Thanks, I'll try looking for an L67 if it'll be easier to put in.