which car do you think is better?

445

Asked by Sep 22, 2008 at 04:09 PM

hello, I have a question for you guys. I want to know which car is better. Is the 1981 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am or
the Ford Thunderbird? many people have told me that firebirds sucked and thunderbirds rule but I think firebirds
rule and thunderbirds suck. Now what I want to know is what do you guys think which car is better. come up with
as many reasons why which is better than which so I can prove to my friends which is the better car. Thank you
ford your time and have a great day.

55

the TA with out a doubt. one its for they at least circled the problem. nd besides 5.7 motor slap a t56 on that bitch and ur out!

465

depends on what year thunderbird. mid to late 90's are cool. but an older mid-80's with a mustang drivetrain and a handful of 5.0L performance parts could get you a rockin' 350 rear-wheel horse thunderbird. or better yet, put a small block chev in it!!!!

445

thank you very much for your information on those cars. the reason whay I asked this question is because my friends saud that the Trans Am sucked and I happen to like the Trans Am. I didn't know which one was better, so I asked you and your Cargurus buddies. Thank you so much for the info.

445

thank you very much for the information on those cars. The reason why I asked is because my friends said that the Trans Am sucked and I happen to like the Trans Am. I didn't know which one was better so I asked you and your CarGurus Buddies. Thank you so much for the info.

465

and don't forget, i said that and i am a chevy guy...lol

445

OK I won't forget. I am also a general motors kind of person.