UK cars

Asked by Sep 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Why not do a quiz with UK and foreign cars, not US cars.... rubbish!!!!

255

I've run into a bunch of foreign cars...Seats, Peugots, Lancias, Koenigseggs, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bugattis, Aston Martins, etc. I'm up at 150-155 right now and it's hard because I have to give the make, model and year of cars that I've never seen before. :P

445

i'm with you on that on neil! i am at 158 and it is so hard!! don't play for a few days, get a boost, go through a bunch of questions, wait until you see one you KNOW and then boost and answer the question. i have heard of people using google images to cheat.

35

Hi, Good advice! I reached 240 and it said "Next level- You've reached the top!" I'm still playing and have reached 252.