Show Me

95

Asked by Sep 22, 2008 at 02:42 AM

Show me your engine......

235

there you go

95

sweet ,...here ya go

235

Mazda FE .....am I right ?

95

naa... b6t 1.6 dohc turbo..... the fe is a 2.0 n/a ....but the polished valvecover does make it look like an fe... the fe is found in the 626 and mx6... this is the 323 gt motor (the car is actually a 91 mercury capri xr2 ) the same engine as early model 1.6 miatas with a turbo, but transverse and fwd....its a hell of an engine 7.9-1 CR i ran 20 psi last year on a vj14-vj11 turbo ..this year im gonna run 15psi on a mitsu td05h 14b (much higher CFM ) i got 170 to the wheels with the vj and am hoping for 220 with the mitsu ...in a 2300lb car makes for a fun time....

95

this is this seasons turbo

95

this turbo flows 405 CFM @ 15psi.... the vj i was running flowed 280 CFM @17psi... it will spool a little later but when it hits efficiency it will get interesting real quick.....

305

Midway through a wire tuck. It's almost back together then I can get some better pics.

95

whats up dan ... still needing that tranny ??... i actually found another 323gt here in kentucky, and am working on getting it... that will give me two complete motors, and 3 trannys... ive got an extra complete wiring harness and an extra ecu too.. ill have a vj14 turbo, a vj-14/vj-11 hybrid turbo, and my new mitsu 14b turbo , ill have a corksport downpipe and a spare 14 hotside, a spare head, and two spare intake manifolds and throttle bodies....im thinking of buying a 1st gen miata and swapping in a b6t mating it to the miata tranny and intake mani ...and making a custom manifold to hang the vj-11/14 hybrid turbo.... i figure a 170hp miata would be a blast.....

305

Sure just message me a price.. Is it possible for you to be able to figure out shipping also. I think it might need to be crated..