the fastest & the most expensive car for 2008

Asked by Sep 19, 2008 at 07:54 AM

what is the fastest & the most expensive car for year 2008

265

Fastest: (Production Car) SSC Ultimate Aero TT @ 257mph (~$655,000) Most Expensive: (Not including auction sales) Bugatti Veyron @ ~$1.4 million Officially the Aero TT is the fastest, but only beats the Veyron by 3mph. On the other hand, the Bugatti costs a bit more than twice as much as the SSC, so if you weigh that, the ONE most expensive AND fastest car of 2008 would be the Bugatti Veyron.

thaaaaaaanx dude u really help me u have my appreciation

295

buggatti veyron convertible is 2.2million

55

despite those above, i would say the Bullit Black Arrow or whatever it's called

If u mean this one Miky I've search the net and found this Inf. Ultra powerful, ultra fast and conspicuously inconspicuous: The four-door stealth super sports car Brabus Bullit Black Arrow offers performance superlatives like no other car on the market: The basis for the car is the body of the new C-Class sedan, covered with a special matte-Black coating. The Brabus SV12 S Biturbo twelve-cylinder engine was dropped into the engine bay with almost surgical precision. Performance is staggering: 3.9 seconds from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph), 24.5 seconds for 0 – 300 km/h (186 mph) and a [[[top speed of more than 360 km/h (225 mph)]]]. Brabus produces the Bullit Black Arrow in small-series [[[production starting at 348,000 Euros MSRP]]] so I think the veron win this challenge