worlds fastest car

Asked by Sep 16, 2008 at 02:13 PM

what is the worlds fastest road legal car

105

SSC Ultimate Aero TT did 256mph (411km/h), beating the Veyron by 3mph, and did 0-60mph in about 2.8 seconds (the Veyron did 0-60 in 2.46)

205

Mclaren F1 LM GTR the world's fastest car even more faster than Bugatti Veyron 16.4

205

Mclaren F1 LM GTR the world's fastest car even more faster than Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and ur SCC ultimate aero TT and next time ask me!

105

Wrong. McLaren F1 LM GTR is slower both to 60mph, and top speed. I'm basing my post off of real numbers and statistics. Where are yours? The McLaren does 0-60 in just over 3 seconds, and has a top speed of about 240mph. Compare those to my aforementioned numbers on the Veyron and the SSC Ultimate Aero TT, and you'll see that they are both faster. You also seem to forget this discussion is based on production cars. The McLaren F1 LM GTR is a Le Mans grand touring track car. Do some research, so that next time you reply with such confidence, you have facts to back it up.