General question

Asked by Sep 05, 2008 at 12:16 PM

How do you rate a car ? by its speed or by its overall performance ?

1,295

depends on what you mean by rate.. you can rate the car for its performance, how it looks, etc.. I think most cars are rated by how they look. Performance wise, you can get a dyno check done

8,375

You don't rate cars... not accurately at least... Read a couple automotive magazines... You'll see different ratings for the same cars... That's because it's a subjective concept that no matter how hard you try you can not objectively rank 'em... It's all what you want... Do consider performance a 0-60 time? highest top speed? a quarter miles time? how fast the car can turn a lap? Or a combination, in which case how do you combine 'em?

ok... thanks for your comment.But I dont agree with you that car lovers rate cars by only its look but by its look and performance. Combination of both could be a good solution for rating.ryt ? Although some ppl do chose cars by its look but thatz not an good option/criteria for a rating. Anywayz thanks for your realistic comment, hope to learn from you more in future !!