worst car ever!

25

Asked by Aug 30, 2008 at 01:58 PM

to me, it would be this "mustang".... oh well at least it came with a 302

No its a Vauxhall Corsa.....

195

It's the the 1988-1992 Eagle Premiere. Desinged by commite (Volvo, Renault, Peugout), built by Renault and sold by Chrysler as the Premiere by Eagle and as the Monaco by Dodge. If there ever was a bastard car this would be it

10,295

I would have to lean more towards the Ford Pinto, any year!!!

45

no the De Lorian has those cars beat...you know...the car from back to the future...not only did the guy go bankrupt puttin the car into production but the car was sold overpriced and it had so many problems that it didnt even finish a whole fiscal year of production....they looked cool tho...and they are comfortable to sit in other than that its a piece of shit