Least Deppendable Suv in the World

25

Asked by Aug 28, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Wich is the Least dependable SUV in the World ???

10,485

Probably between Land Rover Discover (V8 Gas engine), Dodge Durango, Chevy Blazer/GMC Jimmy (4 cyl), or Ford Explorer

80

Any American built vehicle. Land Rover are great

65

Rovers are dependable as long as you keep up on their maintenance; preventative and routine.

They all have their ups and down, the older rovers, with the GEMS and BOSCH engines aren't the greatest. They have problems with camshaft bushings slipping, heads leaking, main bearing problems. The list goes on and on. In my personal opinion i would have to say that the best is the older blazers, full size. They last a long time, have the bullet proof chevy 350, or the old 6.2 diesel. But it all depends on what you want to do also. Oh and now that i think on it a little more, the worst would be the Land Rover Freelander. SO many problems with them, they are in the shop all the time for leaks, engine noise, bearings, eleectrical problems, pretty much anything on those cars will have a problem

405

Your completely right. I think to many people by the badge and then they can't afford to fix them and then they complain.

45

I have had 5 range rovers and I have to agree about the maintenence and upkeep. If you dont do it or cannot afford to do it then yeah, these cehicles will bite your wallet and swallow whole. All of mine I have dont full maintence on and really have never had any extensive issues that are worth complaing about.