cars

Asked by Aug 25, 2008 at 04:34 PM

whats the fastest car made

13,495

Check this out and decide for yourself. http://www.automotoportal.com/article/10_Worlds_Fastest_Cars

120

I work for ford. I have a customer with a 2005 Ford GT not a mustang. It come with around 550hp stock. I sold and installed over 10,000$ worth of ford motorsport aftermarket parts on it brining it up to over 700HP. I took this car for along test drive its not the fastest car out there but let me tell you it RIPS. This car will suck you into your seat hard in every gear!!!!! What a blast.

35

the bugatti veyron, it has 1001 hp and 9 traction control systems just to make it drivable

5

the ssc ultimate aero is the fastest production car. i think it has around 1289hp or something in that neighborhood...

6,665

the more hp a car has the more liekly it is to go faster but hp isnt everything. gear ratios and most importantly aerodynamics make the biggest difference. prime example. brand new kawasucki zx1400r has more hp than the 1999 suzuki gsx1300r hayabusa but the hayabusa is still the worlds fastest production bike ever made because of its aerodynamics. the kawasucki loses because of drag on the bike even though it has more hp. same law applies to cars. i thought the mcclaren has the record of 240 mph? i could be wrong though cause last i checked was a long time ago. i know the worlds fastest truck is the dodge srt-10 which overtook the ford lightning.

475

Bugatti veyron top speed 404km/hr locked at this speed by its computer however it can move a 510 km/hr with a B HP 1000

15

I don't know for sure, but mine's pretty quick . . . 4.06 e.t. @ 247.18 mph isn't to shabby for a weekend ride. You think?