why?

55

Asked by Aug 25, 2008 at 12:28 AM

why did they stop making the Toyota Supra? or the Nissan Silvia?
such great cars...

3,155

probably they market made them do it they import manufacturers seem to be focusing on the age group of 35 to 50 right now which is ridicules.

14,575

Usually demand drives the auto makers to produce certain makes and models. What you and I like, but don't buy they stop making!

15

check out the Toyota Chaser and the Nissan 240sx, true its not the same, but with a little work and money theyll both do the job. the supra and silvia will be missed... 35-50 god damn...