CAR AUDIO

Asked by Aug 24, 2008 at 04:55 PM

visit www.dalcocaraudio.co.uk

DALCO CAR AUDIO sells great audio.

205

I'd like a 13W7 JL Audio sub ....I'd hate to pay 1000 dollars for it

2,985

oh but its worth every penny especially pared up with a jl 1000/1 it is probably the best sounding sub you can buy. JL audio cant be beat

205

I fully Agree with you ....however 1 dollar in South Africa is 10 rand ...... The average joe earns between 6-8k a month .... The amp and sub will cost me 20k ... that means my girlfriend will leave me lol

2,985

wow thats tough much respect for you. thats funny though def pick the girl over the sweet setup.