So??

35

Asked by Aug 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM

Best  funcar: Impreza or Evo??? Terrible choice

125

im partial to the Impreza. esp. the STi, you can take one of those and up the boost to 20lbs and you'll be getting around 320/320 at the wheels.

185

If I had to choose, it'd be a stiff drink

3,165

id pick the evo over the sti even though people think the evo is junk that is def not the case. the other models mitsubishi has are junk thats why they have a bad rep. to many people run the sti its getting old plus the new sti is a hideous mess of a car. Why do all of you hate these two cars so much?

35

evo has the active diff, right. Big advantage. But lots of people like em, at least here in The Netherlands

185

I think these cars make it all too easy, you know what I mean? Getting a piece of shit car over twisty b-roads at the same pace is not only extremely difficult, it's extremely rewarding and unbeatable fun. It seems like any guy you like can go out there and buy one of these cars and become a 'good driver' when really it's the car doing the driving and you're just along for the ride.

20

screw an impreza or evo.....go with a mitsu gsx. AWD-Tuuuuuurbo with a lower center of gravity, more engine space for upgrades and not everyone has one. evo's and imprezas, psssshhhhh..........every tool bag has one of those

20

also with little work the GSX can handle a suprising 30-40 lbs of boost

3,165

then it will die the gsx is a piece. everyone that owns an eclipse around here it dies and has to trade it in especially the gsx i havent seen one of those yet that lasted through a winter

20

dont listen to fred. GSX or GST is the way to be. check em out on any car research site. im not the only one that thinks a GSX is better

70

sti, so much better lookin and its nicer inside to. and its me next car once i sell the beast

385

of course you're going to sell it to me!!!

3,165

well obviously thats why they have forums for everycar because they have loyal followers but from what ive seen and experienced they are very nice cars much rather have an integra or a civic si

185

Well that's just like saying 'this piece of shit doesn't smell as bad as this piece of shit'