Foriegn Cars?

Asked by Aug 02, 2008 at 08:24 PM

When am I going to see an American car on Car IQ? Who cares about a Vauxhall X-Class Z231 anyway?

365

Probably never, didn't you hear America went bust and is now part of Russia?

365

Ha, just kidding, ther's plenty of American cars on there, maybe you just haven't got the name right yet...

I can recognize a BMW but I just don't know the models, being numbers and all. I didn't know a Vauxhall and a Seat even existed until Car IQ! I'm better with the 60's and 70's GM's, Fords (U.S.) and Chrysler products. I don't think I've sean any since Car IQ went to the new format. I actually know the difference in a 71 Olds Cutlass and the 72 model.

60

its ok dude, i really dont know the name of most of the euro cars on there. i just guess. I only know acura,honda and nissan.

365

Yeah, i've had the privilege of visiting Europe a couple times, so it makes it a bit easier. Oh, and heres a tip. Look at the registration plate. The middle two numbers are usually the year. Ex. DF00WE5 is a 2000 car TR55HY0 would be 2005 because the first five designates that it was registered in the second half of the year. Hope this helps