Which is better? the 2008 Subaru Impreza or the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

5

Asked by Jul 30, 2008 at 02:11 PM

i personally like the impreza better, but this year many people are upset at how the impreza has gone mainstream

365

Definetely, A car based off a rally supercar shouldn't be dumbed down for the mainstream market. The boys at Mitsu did the unthinkable when they improved the old one, and the girls at Subaru did the easy thing and made it less exciting, but better suited for everyone. The whole reason of the "STI WRX" is that its for car entrhusiasts, thats what lesser models are for, the less heavy footed people. They should have left it to the old way of competing for speed, not sales. Which one do I like? 2006 Subaru WRX STI, and any other Lancer Evo. Both are great cars, but Subaru has lost some of their guts.

45

if you want a definite answer go to www.garage419.com and find the videos where they compare the 2...make a decision for yourself...i love garage419!

65

I like the Evo better just because of the body style. I think the Evo has only like 280hp while the Impreza has about 300