car iq

Asked by Jul 23, 2008 at 04:42 AM

You have chnged it. It's not as fun anymore.

Chris Paulsen.

42,145

Drop an email to the address listed under the contact page, let them know directly.

225

The old game is still here called "Infinite Quiz": http://apps.facebook.com/cgchallenge/new/play.action The new game is just a different way to play. I'd love to hear why you don't find it fun anymore though so that we can improve it. Thanks!

225

Oh, and of course all of your points are still there.

1,045

That one was ok. I like the new game, minus the fact that some of the cars have terrible pictures and trying to guess years on very obscure generic European cars that people in the U.S. don't see is difficult.

20

I agree. 99% of them were foreign crap... they almost all had european plates...