wtf

Asked by Jul 18, 2008 at 09:19 AM

I've been playing Car IQ for a bit now and has anyone else noticed that when you have make, model, and year with all the same value, and when they all get to ten, the program only gives you the bonus for the highest value. if you have a multiple of ten for make, and model and year, your bonus will only be 5,000, where it should be 10,000. and why? I'll tell you since you asked, when you play the game and none line up, you get your bonuses, 2,000 for make, 3,000 for model, and 5,000 year. the only time you get hosed on these bonuses is when they all are a multiple of ten at the same time. It's been bugging me for a while now, just had to vent.
Andy

235

That's funny, you can blame me for the way this works as I originally designed the bonuses, and I never realized there was this quirk until now! (That you get more bonus points by staggering your streaks). I will fix it now and it should get released in the next few days...