What are the best rims u can get?

5

Asked by Jul 05, 2008 at 10:44 PM

most stylish d they can be expensive as well. only US rims

7,525

It differs from car to car... even color to color... What's good on one car will be tacky on another.... It all comes down to taste in the end, what do you think is the best for your car? (Sorry if this double posts... I replied to this a few minutes ago but doesn't seem to have gone through)

105

so you're going by style? because weight makes a difference if you're looking for a performance wheel. some good brands for racing/performance rims that look good: Motegi Enkei BBS Rota OZ

9,415

try this web site www.bigwheels.net absolutely awesome rims to very cheap rims. All sizes. Tailored to your vehicle