Morons pretending to have cars they don't

115

Asked by Apr 26, 2008 at 03:25 PM

I'm not the only one complaining about this, but I"m really sick and tired of idiots pretending they own bugattis and ferraris, why don't car gurus do something about it?

55

What would you like CarGurus to do??

55

just ignore them...why bother about....its their problem if they lie

60

HI there, There is not much we can do about people pretending to own cars they don't. It would be difficult for CarGurus to do much of anything. Any suggestions would be helpful though.

115

believe me I'd do wonders :P

95

Let them believe what they want. They probably have to make up for the loss of self esteem somehow when they are driving their 300K mile Metro to their minimum wage job.

215

hey for one i have a 89 toyota camry that has 200,000 miles on it... i love the car... dont dis people who have shitty cars... my car looks good and gets me from point a to point b... i trust it more than any new car out there today...

We could ask them to go on that new TV show where they are hooked into a lie detector.

125

Hmmm what if it was required that a member provide a pic of themselves standing, driving, sitting, or what have you with their car. It wouldn't have to be their main pic but at least in their gallery. This would provide proof of ownership to some degree.

115

either that or just a pic of it, of if you want a chassis number