how do I sell my car

Asked by travelerk Mar 12, 2020 at 04:02 PM

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

What is the process for sellig my car? It used to be free, and a $99 fee upon
sale. Other than  listing fee upfront now, how does the rest of the process work
out, and are there any additional charges when I find a buyer?

11,800

I think it's $29.95 to list it now. No fee after. It's not very clear. But I am guessing Cargurus changed the payment method due to the fact that sellers would circumvent the system to save the $99.

120

We apologize for the confusion. The $29.95 fee was recently added so that sellers could use our secure checkout platform when completing the transaction! This fee is applied per listing and as part of this service, you will get: the funds verified before you hand the keys over to your buyer. assistance from a dedicated agent. a bill of sale generated for you and the buyer to electronically sign. the funds securely deposited directly into your checking account. You can check out the following article for more information: https://cargurus.helpscoutdocs.com/article/232-secure-private-party-transactions Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.