I am currently looking to buy a vehicle from a privavte seller with a loan I recieved from the bank in form of a check. How can both parties verify everything is legit before finalizing the transaction?

Asked by Zmdoney30 Dec 10, 2019 at 04:58 PM

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

The seller is worried about the check not being legit, so how can I give him peace of mind?

272,245

Do the transaction at his lenders office. Ask the lender what payment type they want.

272,245

You really want to pay the lender rather than the seller anyway. You want to make sure the seller pays the lender rather than spending the money!