I have a 1983 fleetwood south wind p30 7.4 454 big block and already changed fuel pump but still not receiving gas what should i do now?

Asked by Feb 16, 2016 at 12:08 AM about the Chevrolet R/V 3500 Series

changed fuel pump but still not receiving gas?

5,205

test voltage at the pump, ignition hot~ check the fuses~

90,845

Witch pump did you change, lift or pressure?

fuel pump

90,845

There are normally two pumps in a motorhome, what one did you change.

the one near the alternator

90,845

Ok, so that is your pressure pump, now just about where the door is on coach, slide underneath and inside the frame rail should be a fuel filter, you might want to replace that, now towards the rear back by the fuel tank you should find an electric fuel pump, check for power and grounds at that pump if you have power with the key on and a good ground and the pump doesn't run replace that pump also, if you don't have any power check the fuses, if good then start back tracing the wiring until you find the break, same goes for the ground, but it will be close by, most likely attached to the frame. Hope this helps.