Poor Honda dealer performance

Asked by Jan 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM about the Honda Fit

I traveled from Endwell, near Binghamton NY, to West New York's Hudson Honda to see a 2010 Honda Fit, priced right for the miles, and promised great car condition. When I drove all that way, the car was obviously water/flood damaged, missing car mats, car parts jiggled, the paint was nicked and seemed not even the original Milano Red, my choice. The sales team in the show room were rude. I walked out, stung with anger. Simply inexcusable service for a Honda dealership, promoting a Honda certified car.
I am looking for 2008 or newer, red Honda Fit, 44K miles or less, excellent condition and maintenance history, Vin report, CarFax, CCC One report, all floor and cargo floor mats, no water or flood history. I do have transportation until I find the right car, so the car needs to right and priced to sell. I live in Endwell NY, and will commute to see the car when the car is right. It is very important that the car is in excellent condition. I really appreciate your efforts.

238,065

Besides this site, you can use www.cars.com and www.autotrader.com to find your car.