four bolt electric caburretor in my audi 80.. the car stalls on idle, and in traffic. As a consequence, jerks when in a motion.disconnecting the airflow switch it runs better, but A/C . Whts wrong?

155

Asked by Feb 12, 2010 at 07:02 AM about the Audi 80

four bolt electric caburretor in my audi 80 tiger face. the car stalls on idle, and in traffic. As a consequence, jerks when in a motion. disconnecting the airflow switch it runs better, but A/C will not magnet as a result. Whts wrong?

Clearly the prob is down to where the airflow; is it the carbrretor that is bad, ot the airflow sensor, or the jetronic.

This car has the Golf 3 type jetronic but non could start the car. THe car has a remote central lock that is not operable cos of defctive battery.

1,255

YOU GOT A BAD VACCUM LINE