four bolt electric caburretor in my audi 80.. the car stalls on idle, and in traffic. As a consequence, jerks when in a motion.disconnecting the airflow switch it runs better, but A/C . Whts wrong?

155

Asked by Feb 12, 2010 at 07:01 AM about the Audi 80

four bolt electric caburretor in my audi 80.. the car stalls on idle, and in traffic. As a consequence, jerks when in a motion. disconnecting the airflow switch it runs better, but A/C will not magnet as a result. Whts wrong?

Clearly the prob is down to where the airflow; is it the carbrretor that is bad, ot the airflow sensor, or the jetronic.

This car has the Golf 3 type jetronic but non could start the car. THe car has a remote central lock that is not operable cos of defctive battery.

155

Fucking wrong engine timing.....seller fucking did repair work and timed the engine incorrectly. Problem resolved when i changed valve oil cover gasket....providing opportunity to re-timed engine as from oil seal was replaced as well, hence timing belt was removed and re-installed. Perfect .....could have scrapped the car.. fucking hell

HI Replace the fuel jet, just like mine