will transmission fit in 96 dodge caravan

Asked by Oct 01, 2013 at 01:16 AM about the Dodge Spirit

26,115

A transmission from a Dodge Spirit sedan in a Dodge Caravan? I kinda doubt it...We're talking about 2 entirely different classes and sizes of vehicle here. Maybe one of our MOPAR geniuses can tell you what the best option is though.

6,835

Gear ratios would be different best to call a dealer tell them what you have and see if they cross check chances are they don't but give it a shot, also depends on what engine trans combo you have, I think there is 5 for the caravan and spirit and both include a 5speed manual and depending on if it's a 2.2 or 2.2turbo...2.5 or 2.5 turbo....3.0 3.3 or 3.8L along with there also being an awd minvan. To many factors unless someone else can tell you for sure.