I just bought 2007 Mercedes C230. I want to replace the factory radio. Has anyone done this and have you had any trouble with the car's electrical system?

Asked by May 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class

if there are integrated systems into your radio (aka NOT a radio function)...be sure the replacement has identical functionality~that's all, wire should be exactly the same if this is a correct replacement unit~

8,475

I recently replaced the stock SL550 COMMAND system with a Kenwood Excelon series HD Radio, GPS and Bluetooth. You probably will not need the special connection modules the SL required because of its fiber optic systems. There are also add-on modules available that will retain most or all of the steering wheel functions.

thanks bobkat---waaay out of my league~

Glad you can still find novelty in the small things, sir. Maybe one day the world will recognize the genius that is Jay Qureshi aka the paintster aka judge_roy aka bob_nueske aka operator_13~

I've got a design for a four limb exercise vehicle...."the Recaptor"...need a solid modeler....but solidworks only rents the workstations for $1200.00/month...so the basic design is on a pirated version of Autocad, but was unreliable, and the computer and roll plotter kept crashing, and inventhelp.com kept my roll of drawings and said they'd need $300.00 to present the design to their board of investors but need a prototype to look at...and I asked "this is invent help?"....and they kept the drawings...that was five years ago...looking forward to winning the lotto so I can make the dream of a human powered vehicle a reality....look on the amount of force that an hydraulic accumulator can produce and am sure to make the grade with this~

takes exercise forces and saves them in a big football (more or less)...wheels are hydro-locked so as long as it's turning, it's pumpin' hydraulic fluid thru there...basically a roller bearing to which on the inside race a fitting is lazer cut and on opposite side another one for the fluid flow---roller bearings are forced to roll with the fluid flow...seems kinda obvious but been criticized as they seem to think that a 3000 psi dynamic seal X 8 is not possible...all I can say is "three sealing rings" on the space shuttle----'nuff said~