If I want to purchase a E 350 in LA Calif and I live in Palm Beach Fl how do I arrange transportationand how much will it increase cost?

Asked by Nov 24, 2012 at 05:27 PM about the Mercedes-Benz 350-Class

If you are really serious about buying this car, do not but it sight unseen. Go to LA and have the car checked out by a reputable mechanic, make a weekend plus a day out of it, see the Pacific Ocean, and then make a decision. Transportation costs will be almost as much as doing that. Well, maybe not that much. But do NOT buy it sight unseen. But to answer your question from the beginning, it will cost about $1,500 to "ship" it, unless you are willing to wait 4 months for a container ship space, than it will only be about $600. Go look at the dang car before you buy it

9,505

perfect advice, if you are buying anything with no confirmation, then I am a realtor and I will sell you ocean front property in Arizona!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know the price arrangement or intentions, but unless it is for parts, or a specific one, and you agreed it was worth it, than be skeptical....fly out, look it over, send it to a dealer for an evaluation pre-purchase. and spend the rest of the money driving it back and getting to know it..I used to receive and transport cars, via driving too and fro. and to arrange transporting, by cargo, train, truck, too many options and honestly stop and consider the RISK factors /distance and compare it to a bit higher price but local purchase that would be more convenient..