tires

45

Asked by Jul 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM about the Honda CR-V

hello everyone.. im looking for new tires for my Honda crv.. I like the new Michelin defender..  does anyone have them on their ride? if so how do you like them, or would you sugest a diferent brand?... best regards to everyone.. thanks

this is an HUGE area of discussion~ what do you want out of your tires? longevity? stick to the road? good for 50,000 miles? there are so many brands...was quite upset when I could not get Cooper tires for my MINI Cooper...they don't make 'em for those...the ole time whitewall is stiking...easy to spot your own car at a crowded parking place (airport)~ bottom line is if you want the Michelins they still have a cartoon mascot that is cute~

45

I have hankooks and they are junk all warped and just terribele.. I like water and snoe traction.. we do get a lot of snow here.. I think I will go with the goodyear triple tread.. although Michelin is a great tire... pricy but good

242,465

I don't like hankooks either, Michelins are good like you said but pricey. Look into Continentials, Firestone and Yokohama's for a little less money. www.tirerack.com

805

I have Yokohama Avid ENVigor, I got it in 2010, so it sees 3 springs and summers. so far I love the ride, really good traction on vet, in snow, not really good. http://www.google.ca/imgres? imgurl=http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/wm.php/images/y okohama_envigor.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.vividracing.com/ catalog/yokohama-envigor-tires-2254517-94h-rpb-pi- 128019.html? image%3D0&h=640&w=800&sz=95&tbnid=PVelNfkEu6XbwM :&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&zoom=1&usg=__W8O_p4MA3Eo6xBu JLjhdhpyYSNQ=&docid=vsd6RvqLMCcPLM&sa=X&ei=3PDrUY y9NdOXqAGXq4GQBA&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAw&dur=2047

Amir---Cargurus cuts you off at 144 characters...Google images do not link----been through this a hundred times what you must do is pick one URL and post that...post a .jpg (if it's not a protected image)---way to go~

yeah...even snippets of that link directing to the URL come up with the header information only...

why are Yokohamas better? Want Coopers for my mini Cooper? John at Berkeley Motor Works said my rears were "scary bad"...think I barely see the top of lincoln's head...not driving in bad weather (this is California)...they could be Baldies 'cause I've got 4 wheel disc brakes~ (they'd give you a ticket for that)

805

well the reason the I say Yokohama is good because i Corner and brake like crazy all the time, and i din't have any problem with the tires yet. well the side is Gone a little bit after 3 years. but the tred is holding up well. . http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires/detail/avid_envigor_zps

my Yokohamas are the ones that are "scary bad" certainly if my local TIRE PROs carries these would consider them~...thanks Amir~

i have them on my 1985 el camino and they have been great with the 70 dollar rebate u get one free. and a 90 tho warranty